Lions Share Maintenance is looking for a entry level Window Cleaner and Pressure Washing Technician.
All of our uniformed crews leave from our facility in Little Canada, in company trucks, with company provided tools needed to get the jobs done.
They travel all over the Twin Cities Metro Area cleaning windows and gutters at residential customers’ homes inside and out as well as large multi-unit buildings and associations.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Traveling with a coworker – window/gutter cleaner in company trucks to customers’ homes and commercial properties. No storefront routes. All commercial work is large scale.
– Cleaning windows in a safe and professional manner according to the techniques learned during training.
No High Rise. We do not “Drop” from buildings
– Following instructions given by office manager
– Relaying all job related issues to the office manager
– Keeping your coworker on task and getting jobs completed on time and to company quality standard
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
– 18 years or older
– Able to start by 7:00AM if needed
– Able to work Monday – Friday
– Manual Dexterity
– Required to kneel, reach, climb and balance
– Fearless of heights. Ladder work is a necessity. Must feel comfortable on 24′ and 32′ ladders.
– Have a clean driving record
– Able to lift 50-60lbs
– Previous window cleaning experience or crew leading / crew manager experience is a plus
The starting pay rate for this position is $12.00 – 20.00 per hour depending on experience. Quality technicians have the ability to grow and move up in pay scale quickly.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Lions Share Maintenance is a full service exterior maintenance cleaning company. We service over 200 HOA/ CIC multi-unit properties as well as over 2000 residential clients every year.
Our customer service is second to none. We use the newest and the most advanced professional tools and techniques to get the job done.