NOW look who’s coming to “You Can Get Hired!” Join us at our next Get Hired Event — Tuesday April 4th, 2017 from 9:00am to 11:30am in Maple Grove
Valuable networking opportunities with the Twin Cities’ hottest employment experts, and a chance to get your toughest job-search questions answered if you pre-register today. Attendance for these events is limited to room size and we always fill up. Don’t wait, register today and save yourself a seat.
*Career Coach Joanne Meehl Reveals to YCGH attendees the networking secrets she usually saves for clients only*
Joanne Meehl Career Services, Job Search Queen and Resume Queen talks about “Elegant Networking”
All kinds of career and job search experts tell those of you in job search to “network, network, network”. But we don’t tell you how! Old rules say “give your resume to everyone”. Joanne disagrees, and instead talks about connecting human-to-human in an elegant way that honors relationship over “what can I get?”. She will reveal some tips and methods and, “the right words to use” that she usually reserves only for her clients. Afterwards, you will know how to elegantly GET the networking appointment, what to DO during that appointment, and what to do AFTER the appointment so that both you AND your contact win!
So what is it? And how to do it in an elegant way so that you will not be forgotten? Register now and come to this session so you can learn how to make your networking COUNT and land your next great job!
- HOW to make the right appointments with the right people in your network
- How to create your credibility with them around what you can DO
- How to continue to touch base with them so they don’t forget you
- How to best “use” your network
- Be comfortable being yourself as you job search, not faking it as “someone else”
- Get amazing results
New to You Can Get Hired in 2017
Career Clarity Now…is a dynamic 40-minute creative Master Class. You WILL walk away with greater clarity about not only what you want to do, but how to do it.
By rolling our passions and skills together and taking an honest look at our deal breakers, we come to creative career options you never would have considered otherwise. You will receive a complimentary guide to go along with the workshop titled “4 Steps to Creative Clarity” that is yours to keep.
What are YOU on Earth to do?
Struggling to come up with a career that uses all of your passions, skills and experience?
Get ready to identify and create a career you will love!
Join Gracie on April 4th and she will impart
“4 Steps to Creative Clarity”
- Identify your Greatest Passions
- Identify your Marketable Skills
- Identify Professional Dealbreakers.
- Then, Roll your passions and skills into creative career options
- Create SMART goals around those options and
- Break down goals into manageable steps to get into your new career or business.
Get ready, because change is coming! Register now-you won’t want to miss all that Gracie has to offer, and at no cost to you for this 3 hour workshop!