Adam Wallschlaeger– of Direct Link Consulting
Adam Wallschlaeger is passionate about bringing energy and results to business and sales professionals by helping them hit targets and crush their goals. In today’s growing social media world, professionals NEED to know how to leverage LinkedIn and other social media platforms. The social media trend will only grow in the future.
Adam Wallschlaeger is the owner of Direct Link Consulting, a company that helps small business owners, entrepreneurs and other professionals optimize leverage LinkedIn to reach their goals. He has been in sales and recruiting for the duration of his career. He has been married for 5 years to Katie, has a 5 year old boy named Caleb, and another named Jack who is 2! He has a passion for working with people and helping them reach their goals. Connecting with people is what he lives for!
Register now to join us to learn from Adam about Leveraging LinkedIn to Acquire Your Next Opportunity
- What information is important to have in my LinkedIn profile?
- How can I use groups to increase my visibility and reach?
- Groups, Companies & Influences
- Who should I accept invites from and how should I network with them?
- Analytics & Platform Settings
Lisa Hayes – “Through The Hayes”
Lisa Hayes is a career development coach with over 15 years experience in leadership roles in two Fortune 100 companies, Target and Best Buy. It is in these companies where she made her mark as a people manager who guided teams through the use of their own individual strengths and experiences, to deliver strong results.
Lisa is an accomplished speaker, facilitator and coach working with individuals at all levels from personal development support to resume writing and interview preparation. She will be your partner to provide the clarity you need to reach your goals!
Lisa will bring you the dynamics of The Power of Research in Your Job Search
- The Proactive and Reactive Job Search Process
- What information should I be researching?
- Research and Networking-how they complement each other
- How research can set you up for interview success
- Creative places to network
Register now to join us for August 8th!
Remember — attendance is strictly limited to room size. Just 60 people who register. Once we reach capacity, the doors slam shut and you will miss out so PRE-REGISTER NOW!